1. Conducting an extended study "How does the Taliban regime change regional dynamics and political co-operation in Central Asia?" answering the questions:
- How does the political elite in Central Asia perceive the Taliban regime?
- How does the political elite of Central Asia perceive the military and political intervention in Afghanistan by other actors (Russia and China)?
- How do the political elite of Central Asia address the existing and emerging security challenges in the Greater Central Asia region? What are their proposals?
The article was printed and distributed online and offline in English and Russian and presented at an international conference held at AUCA on 31 October 2022.
2. Preparing a short version of the study written for the non-expert community. The purpose of the paper is to inform interested people (general public) from the region and beyond about the implications of recent political developments in Afghanistan for the countries of Central Asia. The paper was published on https://ru.rosalux-ca.org and AUCA website in English and Russian.
3. Holding an international conference on 31 October at AUCA with the participation of regional and international experts and the academic community, where the results of the study and additional expert opinions were presented and discussed.